No kids and need ideas on a night with hubby

I have a good idea what I want to do with him in bed but no idea on what we should do before that. He works tomorrow and once He gets home we have the house to our selves. We always do dinner and A movie. I just wondering on any other ideas. We hardly get out by ourselves.

momofangels5

Asked by momofangels5 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• make him or order dinner and set it up on a table with candles and roses and put candles all around and music and lower the lights. then do ur business after dinner or before lol then try to get out of the house for a while just so u guys can have a little time away from hoome
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well, I'd probably just relax, take a nice bubble bath and enjoy myself... forget about him! LOL.. but that's just me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Do something where you can have some fun! Instead of the typical dinner and a movie. Next weekend the hubby and I are going to haunted corn maze and probably dinner. So maybe go bowling or something where you can interact more and just have fun!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 6:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Bowling, indoor mini golf (some of them have the blacklight golf and bowling, that's fun), see if there is somewhere in the local area that offers dance lessons (some of them will do single lessons), or even just trying a new cuisine you've never tried for dinner out. Look for Halloween or holiday activities in the area, that could be fun too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have all day to myself. Kids are leaving tonight so I have tomorrow to myself and most of Sunday as well. Definitely going to have me time. Just wanting to take advantage of having no kids and spending time with hubby
    momofangels5

Comment by momofangels5 (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• how about a night club, a few drinks , some dancing maybe!!!! midnight bowling ( FUN) or a comedy club, or a place where there's games, food and drinks( i can't think of the name of the place at the moment but it's like an adult chuckie cheeses)
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• oh and dont forget something sexy to wear
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010