OMG....freaking out...TMI adult content

So i was using the bathroom....and it started to burn "down there". I looked down and noticed something coming out of my vag. I pulled it out and it was half of a condom. My husband and I use condoms because birth control makes me very nauseous. The last time that we had sex was Sunday morning and he "claims" he does not remember the head of the condom missing when he took it off. So it has been up in me for a week or possibly longer. How gross!!! This is never happened before but we have recently switched from Trojan to Lifestyle. Anyways I am worried that I might have gotten prego. My period is not due until NOV 6. I had severe hyperemesis gravidarum when i was prego with my 3 year old son (my only child). My doctor says it is most likely to happen every time. Has this ever happened to anyone and they have not gotten pregnant?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry but we had one single accident like you and now I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh my goodness, that would have freaked me out too! As for your question... I suppose it's possible, sperm DID enter your body. But not much you can do right now, but wait: :(
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• This happend to me a couple years back and no I didn't get pregnant so maybe it will be the same for you . good luck
    lilshybree83

Answer by lilshybree83 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• all depends on if it happened during or within a day or two of ovulation

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 6:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It all depends on you ovulation dates honestly. You will just have to wait it out and see, I got a positive test at 5 weeks pregnant so mark the day you had sex on your calendar and at the 5 wk mark test if you want. Or wait it out even longer.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 10:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010