My AF is 12 days past, due blood work was negative having little cramps and sore breasts my last Af was Sept 13.....could I still be pregnant?

macinzi

Asked by macinzi at 7:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are you stressed? Are you on birth control?
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 7:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• blood work is the only 100% accurate test to see if ur pregnant. the only way it could be wrong is if someone wrote the results wrong. so chances are slim to none that ur pregnant.

stress can change ur cycle.maybe its just that
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No stress have not been on birth control for 3 years. My husband and I have been trying for the past 3 months to conceive
    macinzi

Comment by macinzi (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• well now i dont know because i had three blood test that all came up neg but then 10 weeks latter i found out that I am due in feb. So I don't know
    lilshybree83

Answer by lilshybree83 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• if you've only been off for three months odds are that your cycles arent in line yet, calm down and things will get back to order
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My period was late this month, almost 2 weeks late. The pregnancy tests (like 10) that I took all said negative. The day before my scheduled blood test...my period finally came. It was just delayed I guess. Chances are-the same thing is happening to you :)
    mrs.ramirez

Answer by mrs.ramirez at 11:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2010