Father is withholding information, so Child Support won't take a certain amount from his paycheck?

He doesn't want to give the name of the company he's working for because he doesn't want the attorney general's office to take from his checks.

He has only sent us $2oo.00 in the last three months he's been working there. How can I enforce child support with no information on his employer?

Bumble_She

Asked by Bumble_She at 7:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• He is in violation of the court order. He HAS to provide the information if he is employed. He doesnt get to pick & choose how much & how often he pays his child support obligation. If you dont know the name of his employer, child support has a way of running a check on him using his SSN. They can also attach his income tax return if he's in arrears. If I were you , I'd also submit a court order in Probate court in case he stands to inherit anything any time soon. Guys like this drive me insane. I wish you much luck.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have to go over the court orders again and then persue it right. He's just hiding this because he was told by guys that work with him in the rig, about how much money would be taken from him.
    Bumble_She

Comment by Bumble_She (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well if not they can suspend his license and then lose his job...if his not passing any child support then let the DMV work with CSE and revoke his license...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010