How do you know the difference between a boil and a pimple?

I have had either a severe pimple or a boil on the lower part of my stomach for the past 2 weeks....

It may be on the way to going away now...but is it a problem b/c I am pregnant????

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 7:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't know if it would be a problem, call the doc to be sure.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I got this thing on my forehead that I thought was a pimple so I kept trying to pop it and it would just bleed and bleed and even was getting bigger, so finally I just left it alone, on the day I delivered my LO the damn thing was as big as the eraser on the end of a pencil and was pinkish, red. Immediately after I had her it started shrinking and going back to my skin color, I went and seen a surgeon and he removed it. Come to find out it was a Hemangioma caused by the increased estrogen levels due to my pregnancy.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 10:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010