what you would do if...your dd slap you?

well today i had the biggest fight i ever had with my mom, and i slap her on the face i never ever done something like that! i'm so regret i didn't know why the hell i slap her that shouldn't ever happened! we had the fight because i hit my brother because he was touching on my phone, i don't touch his things why he went to my room to touch mines? my brother is 7 years old and i'm 16! my mom after i slap her she slap me several times until my stepdad separate her from me... anyway i think she doesn't want me to stay in her house anymore. is it fair? she used to beat me alot when i was younger so why she treat differently my lil brother and my lil sister?
before all of this happen i was a little angry because i'm having problems with my boyfriend and i'm pregnant so it's normal to be emotional right?!
well what you you do if your daughter or son slap you?
ps: english is my second language i'm still learning lool

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 7:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would beat her but at that age and she might wind up out on her butt. There is never an excuse for hitting your Mother, hormones or anything. Certainly not over a phone. It sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do before you have a little one. Their hands will be ALL over EVERYTHING.
    Anonymous

• You need to tell her how sorry you are & make sure it NEVER happens again. You have younger siblings & they wont be treated the same as their almost grown sister who is about to become a mother herself. You cant parent all kids the same. You will find that out. I hope you & your mother will forgive each other. You will need her support & advice when you have your baby.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You certainly need to grow up before you have that baby. Have you thought about adoption for that little one's safety. How about anger management classes for you? You would be getting your ass out of my house that is for sure.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• well Anonymous i have one year old baby girl, and i'm having my second child in december! i so sorry for hiting her but she was talking louder and louder and telling me bad things, so in the middle of the fight i just slap her one and i regret i did it! i know i'm wrong, if she want to me out of her house i understand! because she said i don't respect her! anyway thank you
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Pregnant or not, if DD slapped me when she is 16, I would knock her flat on her butt. Would I kick her out? No, never, but she would have just about every privilege she ever knew taken away from her.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• (don't worry I understood every word lol) If my daughter Kalila grows up and slaps me I'd slap her right back. lol. yes you would be EXTREMELY emotional while you're pregnant some women are more emotional than others. but if she would whoop your ass all the time when you were young you had to have known she was gonna hit you back but hey one slap in after multiple beatings i think thats oooooooook by me :D but then again she is your mom so i don't know i have mixed feelings about this but only because i don't know your whole situation. just try to lock yourself in your room when you get the urge to go psycho on everyone thats what i would do and still have to do because my husband drives me insane! just give her time to relax she might not really throw you out of the house she's just mad right now. tread lightly and even if it kills you say sorry whether you mean it or not because you need a place for you & your belly to stay
    stephkalila13

Answer by stephkalila13 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If she used to beat you when you were young, I'd say your anger response of physically lashing out is a learned behavior from what you went through as a child. That being said, you were wrong to hit a 7 year old and wrong to hit your mother. Try to learn how to control your impulses before you have your baby and break this cycle or you will end up just like her.

Good luck.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You want to know what I would do if my knocked up 16 yr old daughter (and I do have a 16 yr old daughter) slapped her brother and then slapped me???? Holy hell... there is SO much wrong with this Im not sure where to start.

Anonymous

• mrsmom110
    well she doesn't want to listen to me or get anything to do with me! no one can really imagine how sorry i am! i wouldn't let my lil dd hit me one day when she grow up, and i so sorry with the fact that my brother saw me slap my mom. well my mom didn't support me with my first child!! in fact she only hold my dd for the first time when my dd was 14 months. but she was supporting me with this second baby, but right now i think she will kick me out!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• you are 16 with two kids and you dont get along with your mom, but you are still a dependant child - you BOTH need family counseling - quick

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010