Do you have this? If not, would you get it?

https://www.life360.com/registration/fmfwa/landing

If you have it, have you had to use it? Does it work?

If you don't have it, would you get it? why or why not?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would i rather have something on my kids telling me where they at all times...If the kids are with you then fine but once out of the comfort and safety of the home it's different...i am so over protective of my angels...i don't care what anyone said...last time i posted something like this saying how protective i am of my kids WOW the votes down went crazy...RATHER HAVE VOTES DOWN then a LOST CHILD....

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow, that is so wrong. I do not believe you should treat children like convicts with ankle trackers. For autistic children that wander this could be good, but not for average kiddos.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think it's lame..... you can monitor your own local sex offenders for free.
    And a parent should be less concerned with sitting online monitoring their kids whereabouts and get off their butts and be out there with them, being a parent
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ummm...generally no. However, we are planning a trip to Disney World for 2012 and I am so freaked out about DD's safety. Must say that it did pop into my head that we could use something like that for "just in case." But I wouldn't....I don't think.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• see the thing is my daughter is very small so i wouldn;t need it and by the time she is old enough to be any place by herself i wouldn't need something like that. i do not trust gps of any kind. they get me lost most of the time. so i really have no need. maybe like one of hte other posters says disney world or something that its good to be protected but other wise no need. oh and if a kid gets kidnapped or anything the person can just take it off. its useless. rather just be with her at all time.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No I wouldnt get one
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010