how many of you ladies had neg. preg. tests but turned out pregnant.

I took 4 preg. tests and all were negative, no period, not for almost 2 months! I went and got a blood test and yep! theres a bun in the oven! How many of you gals had this happen, do you think its common?? Tell me about it, I just think its weird, with my first child, 1 urine test and it was +. What do yah think? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well my friend did six home prego tests and all come out neg she went to the dr and that was neg too so she asked them to do an u/s and sure enough she was prego and she has a beautiful 8 month old baby girl so I wouldnt say its common but I wouldnt say it could happen either
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Believe it or not I had four negative BLOOD tests with my last one. But I've been pregnant 4 times before and at that point you just know when you're pregnant. The doctors laughed so hard when they did the ultrasound and it came back with a conception date of the day I called to tell them I was pregant.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i have had it happen. hcg levels do weird things sometimes, women do not always ovulate in that neat little window we assume we will... sperm live longer than the day we had sex, lol.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2008