If you have really stubborn, straight, thin lashes, what kind of mascara do you use that makes them curl and look fuller?

Does it come in waterproof lol? My lashes SUCK. I hate that I got my mom's lashes. They're straight, they are almost impossible to curl (even with a lash curler, they go straight), and they're thin. The only mascara that I've tried that gives them any life at all is Maybelline Great Lash with a curved brush, but I need waterproof, and it doesn't come in waterproof.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• hmm i use lash stilettos and its from maybeline and its water proof .. i go over my lashes over and over again i try to cake it on with out it looking cakey .. also idk if it curls .. my eye lashes suck too i dont have very many of them :(
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I actually use 2 different ones~ I normally use Loreal's Double extend beauty tubes mascara~ I luv it b/c it actually adds lil tubes to ur lashes to make them look fuller~ the I go over it w/Maybelline's Pulse Perfection mascara~ My eyelashes are terrible but these mascara's make my eyes pop~ I LUV THEM LOLZ....
    sparkle0940

Answer by sparkle0940 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Does it do well with multiple coats? Maybelline seems to do well with that, from my experience.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I can't recall the name. It's the one in the thick yellow tube. It's the only one I have luck in layering.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• hmmm the water proof is really damaging and will not keep them curled you should try the stilletto one i love it
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 12:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010