Have you ever had your marriage hit rock bottom then...... adult content

get better again?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, I have. Our marriage was on the way down for a while and hit bottom earlier this year. He was deployed and I was home by myself with 3 kids. We decided that we knew we loved each other and were determined to work things out. It took a lot of work, but we did it. We are still a work in progress but things are exponentially better now. We did the Love Dare book and it worked wonders.

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yep, March 16.2009... I was set to file for divorce. I got a order of custody for my 3 girls and a order of support. I met with the lawyer for divorce and everything. Can't get anymore rock bottom then that....
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes my mariage hit rock bottom and yes it got better again. In the end we ende up getting a divorce after 14 yrs of marriage. If he would of went to counseling like he said he would ( but didn't) i believe we would have easily made it.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• In my marriage... not yet but then again I just got married in May but we have been together for 5 years. We had a point where we spent 9 months apart. He was drinking almost all the time and I was the only one working and doing everything around the house and taking care of our daughter. We didn't think that it was going to work itself out (well at least I didn't) somewhere along the line we both changed direction in not only our attitude about our relationship together but about ourselves and we ended up back together but still waited another 2 years before we got married. We still have our problems (who doesn't) but we actually talk about them and work through them. I think it was mostly the decision that we both wanted to do anything to work it out for ourselves and our daughter.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yes. We went to counseling and worked through it. We've been married 20 years now.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes. It took a lot of hard work and determination on both of our parts...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Was separated for 9 months in 2001 after a very rocky 5 years in a 11 yr marriage. Got back together in late Sept 2001. We still have rocky times, but I think we're in for the long haul. Up to 21 yrs now. 2 kids off to college within the next 3 yrs, but have a youngster at home.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• mine is rock bottom right now, im praying it gets better.
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• NOPE .............................
    got rid of him, and got a dog ♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2010