I am 15 wks pregnant and even though I should be in a happy mood I am constantly crying for no reason. Is this normal around this time or should I consult someone?

First-timer0409

Asked by First-timer0409 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL! Yep, totally normal. You're hormones are going wacko right now, so crying for no reason is perfectly normal! I'm 13 weeks, and i'm just getting to that stage!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 8:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow is there anyway to try and control it... I cried in the supermarket today lol
    First-timer0409

Comment by First-timer0409 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• That happened to me with my first, but I was crying for weeks on end. A shrink said it was horomones. It does get better in a few weeks, but just keep a close eye on yourself after the child is here. Your reaction to horomones can relate to post partum afterwards.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow thanks that's real helpful
    First-timer0409

Comment by First-timer0409 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Lovely lovely hormones, eh? Nothing you can really do to control it, just know it'll end soon. You just entered the 2nd trimester not too long ago so things will start getting better for you soon =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was the same way at different time throughout my pregnancy, thought I was going nuts but I'm pretty sure its normal. If you start to have unhealthy thoughts about harming yourself, anyone else, or the baby definitely talk to a dr about it, otherwise the weepies are normal.
    Jezzeria

Answer by Jezzeria at 2:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Ha! I been doing the same thing pretty much, im also at 13 weeks. my boyfriend thinks im nuts cause not only am I able to cry at the drop of a hat, I have BBAADD mood swings. So he now quotes "knocked up" where the guy says "f*%k you hormones" it pretty funny. I hate being this emotional. and i honestly hope it gets better, cause im tired of crying. :-)
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 3:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Lol that's funny but I am so tired of crying also
    First-timer0409

Comment by First-timer0409 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010