How bad do you want a night out?

My last night out with out the kids was in December of 09. I have a two year old and a 1 month old. Everytime I have the opportunity to see my friends something falls through. My husband gets to go out at least once a month. He's out right now and I'm in tears of jealousy and longing for my friends. How bad do you want a night out?

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• So bad that I would pay a sitter $50 and eat bread and butter for a week.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I could use a night away from kids and husband. Love them, but they get on my nerves.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• DH makes it a must do for me because when momma's not happy no one is happy...He said it relieves my tension and stress which makes everyone less cranky.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• until we fell on hard times, we went out on date nights once a month, i went out once a month, dh would go out once a month, and we'd go out on family day and/or nights once a month. sometimes we couldn't afford much, so like my evening i'd go to the car and read a book in the quietness, or i'd go to a friends house and we'd just watch movies or do some scrapbooking. dh never really did much when it came to spending, his favorite thing to do is fishing...and our family nights, if we couldn't afford much we'd have dinner at home and take the kids out for ice cream or something.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• AWWW a night out would be awesome!! I am a SAHM of two ( 3yr old and 1yr old)and I havent had a night out jeez prob since may of last yr. I am here with both the kids all day everyday! My husband gets to go to work and get away but not me!!! Would love a night all by my lonesome maybe at a spa! But would also like a date night with me and my hubby (you know how things get when you have kids) My kids are constanly going from 7am till about 8pm (for my youngest) and 10pm (3yr old) Nap time.... forget about it they always put up a fight and never nap!!! Man I love my kids but they drive me crazy sometimes!!!
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I get a night out every single Saturday...

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• ONCE A WEEK
    SUZIE333

Answer by SUZIE333 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You guys get a night out once a week?? How? What do you do?
    sunshine58103

Comment by sunshine58103 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Meeee too girl lets paint the town red...lol i need to go out i am going crazy here...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Baaaaaaaaaaaad. I haven't gotten a girl's night out in years. I am lucky to get to go out with DH once a year if that.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2010