I'm 16 wks and I used to feel the baby move at least once a day but now I haven't felt it in two days. Should I be alarmed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• at this time they are still small enough that the baby could be "hiding" someplace you can't feel. Call your OB if you're concerned cause you can never be too cautious.
    mommyporter

Answer by mommyporter at 8:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It's pretty early to be feeling regular movements. I used to drink some orange juice when I wanted to get mine going but I'm thinking that was later on.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Even at 31 weeks, my little girls has her 'loud' days and 'quiet' days. Call your doctor if you're concerned.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 8:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't worry too much since most people don't feel a lot of movements until about 18-20 weeks. I see someone already suggested drinking something like orange juice--that worked for me too whenever there were days that he wasn't as active. I also noticed that the busier I was, the less he moved (like he was rocked to sleep by my movements). Whenever I tried to sleep at night or tried to sit down to relax during the day was when he started all his acrobatics.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No, you shouldn't worry until around 28 weeks.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No, you're fine!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010