Would this irritate you?

My husband has been going on and on all week about how he wants to sit down Friday night and watch his show. He doesn't want to record it and watch it later, he wants to watch it when it comes on until it goes off. So I was like, "Okay, we'll hold off on movie night so you can watch your show." We lay down on the couch and start watching it and he falls asleep!! So I got really annoyed since he went on and on about how he wanted to watch it so bad and then he falls asleep! If it was me, I would be considered rude or something. So I get up and start cleaning up the living room, getting ready for bed and he wakes up and starts asking me what's wrong. Then he starts yelling at me about getting irritated with him for falling asleep, telling me I have no right to be hurt. I'm so sorry that I don't get to see him until 5 or 6 o'clock in the afternoon and all I want is to spend time together and when we do he goes to sleep!

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry, momma! Usually for us, though, I am the one that falls asleep while we are watching a movie. But I might be a little upset, but I would try to not let it get to me too much.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Should have hit record for him and left the room

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yea sound like a male to me. It is always all about them, know one else has a right to be that way, just them

Answer by louise2 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• UGH Men! lol.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Be thankful that he is home asleep on your couch. He could be at a bar or sleeping on someone elses couch.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I mean, I've fallen asleep plenty of times while we were watching TV or a movie together, but I let him know that I was tired and to not be mad at me if I fell asleep. It just kind of pisses me off that I gave up what I wanted to do so he could watch his show and then he falls asleep and doesn't even watch it anyways.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010