Phentermine?

Has anyone evr tooken phentermine? I am looking to buy online with a prescription. I am 5 feet and weigh 221 lbs. I have seen numerous doctors and they all say them say thing exercise. Well I have been watching what I eat and exercise everyday and nothing.
So if you know a legit website to buy phentermine please let me know?
Or some sort of help with my diet. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My mom takes it. The doc is only supposed to prescribe it for a few months because it can be addictive. My mom's doctor is a total dumbass and he keeps giving it to her. She has been taking it for 3 years. She has gone off it a couple of times and gain back all the weight. IMO it is not a good thing and I would not recommend it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I tried to take it a while back, but it caused my heart to race so bad, I had to ask a friend of mine who was also a Dr. She said, "There are much better ways to lose weight out there". So, I simply cut out all sodas, eat more veges and fruit and viola! No drugs.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If you are buying with a prescription why are you buying it online? I had and RX and I went straight to Walmart and paid $25for it. It I lost twenty pounds on it, then couldn't handle the side effects any longer. It makes your heart pump out of your chest, you get really irritable, I can't sleep at night on it. And you eventually get your appetite back. I wouldn't shop online for any script. I have seen people get sugar pills, fake pills, etc. No matter how legit something looks, I wouldn't trust it. YOu couldn't hold them accountable.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Do you know your BMR (basal metabolic rate)? Basically it is the amount of calories you burn per day by doing nothing at all. Go to bmrcalculator.org and find out what yours is and make sure you scroll down to see how many more calories your body burns per different activity levels. Losing weight is all about math, calories in - calories out. 3500 calories equals 1 pound of fat, so say the bmr calculator says you burn 2000 calories per day and you take in 1500 for that day. You end up with a deficit of 500 calories for that day, now do that for 7 days and you end up with a calorie deficit of 3500, 1 pound of fat lost.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• What the DR. is telling you is harder than it sounds. Hard to restrict calories because you are hungry, hard to exercise cus you lack energy and motivation etc.

I was at 230 lbs and a size 18 when I decided to do something about it.

I have lost 14 lbs and at least one size (16's are big on me now) in a very short time and I have even been lazy about it but I found a product that is helping me eat less, crave healthier foods and having all of the energy in the world to exercise without the jitters, crash etc.

PM me for info on it if you want, I would be happy to talk to you about it.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I don't recommend taking diet pills. I did when I was in my early 20s and it bit me in the ass later. Never again.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If you're not losing weight when you diet & exercise, then you could be carbohydrate sensitive. Those kinds of folks gain weight from eating carbs & sugar, they have a hard ti,e losing weight, because they produce too much insulin which turnes any sugar & carbs into fat. Go on a low card diet (veggies OK, but bread & potatoes NOT OK!). If you lose a few lbs quickly, then you are carb sensitive. Do some research on it...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010