Who watches Supernatural and what do you think will happen this season?

I personally love the show but I still think that Sam is hiding something or could still be Lucifer and tricking everyone. What are your thoughts on what could happen this season?

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 9:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Don't know, but Sam is definitely not himself. My husband and I are OBSESSED with the show, we are just getting ready to watch tonight's episode. To me it sounds like they are going in the direction of rogue angels, should be an interesting season.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Im watching it now..it just got really interesting!
    MamaSpurg

Comment by MamaSpurg (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sounds like we will find out next week what Sam's deal is. Did you see that horrible grin on his face when Dean was being changed? I'm glad it is getting better because I was really disappointed after watching the season premiere.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I did! I was very hesitant with this season because even though I LOVE this show I really thought it shouldve ended last season. BUt if you read the reviews on IGN, they have been giving hit high reviews every week. So thats good. I hope it just continues to get better because I dont want a good show like this to get cheesy and cause me dissapointment.
    MamaSpurg

Comment by MamaSpurg (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2010