Okay gross question here but i bought always pads with the odor block but its not blocking odor any reason why? adult content

i bought them because blood after having a baby or even period blood doesnt make ur bathroom smell like roses i even wrap it in the plastic them toliet paper ...its really fucking embarassing and i dont understand why its happening i use feminine wash like females should im not dirty but i feel like i am and it makes me so self conscience any advice

mama2jaybub

Asked by mama2jaybub at 9:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• blood and tissue make a smell. You can't help it. Try using one of those baking sodas with the window in it,the fridge ones,in your wastebasket. Worse case scenario,buy a thing of ziplock bags and seal up each used pad. Thats what my grandma did for her incontinence used pads

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• thanks!!
    mama2jaybub

Comment by mama2jaybub (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i always have a million bags from the grocery store....you could put the pad in there and tie it up before you throw it in the trash. then also you could throw it in the big trashcan without being embarassed. i also do this for the poopy diapers
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• youre welcome

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• That is why I got birth control that would stop my periods. I don't like tampons because my cycle was too heavy and I was changing super absorbency every hour or so. I always kept a ziploc bag in the bathroom wastebasket and put them all in the one bag and at the end of my cycle or the end of the day or when it was full I would remove it from the bathroom.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• ok thanks ladies

i just had a baby my period is never like this :(
    mama2jaybub

Comment by mama2jaybub (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2010