WTF...

I can't sleep! I'm so tired and really need the sleep but can't. I feel nauseous when I lay down, when I sit up, when I'm leaning on pillows...nothing is working for me...I'm miserable and feel horrible. I'm nauseous all day every day, and I'm only 7 weeks or so along (haven't been to the doc yet..they won't take me til nov 19)..it's been this way for about 2 weeks now, and there's no end in sight...with my first I was only sick for two weeks and that was it. What can I do? I've tried to get in earlier with the doc (I'm high risk pregnancy...blood clotting disorder) but they won't have it. I need suggestions or something..please any advice would be appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would try another doctor or go to your local health dept or planned parenthood
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my doctor was like this it took forever to get an appointment but i was so nauseous i couldnt keep anything down so i went to emergency room and let them know i hadent seen my dr yet and they wont me see untill my apppointment and they seen me and they perscribed me phengan i beleive it was and it worked great good luck i have 6 weeks left in my pregnancy and do not see the light at the end of the tunnel
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would get a new doctor
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Go to the ER and ask for a shot of phenegran I think is what it's called. That will hold you for a little bit. Hopefully they will get you in faster! The only thing that kept me from throwing up was Zofran, which is the anti-emetic they give to cancer patients. It didn't keep me from feeling nauseated though.
    Hope you feel better soon... thank goodness pregnancy does not last forever!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• New doctor!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• try and go to another doctor
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Trying drinking some ginger ale or see if you can find some ginger candy (asian markets usually carry some), that might help with the nausea.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 2:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2010