Is it wrong?

Is it wrong for me to be jealous of other pregnant women/moms? I know my DH and I agreed to start TTC next april, but I just want it to be my turn. Am I being selfish?

wannabeLola

Asked by wannabeLola at 9:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, it's normal. It' shard to be patient sometimes. Don't worry, mamma, it will happen for you :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• In my opinion I don't feel that it's healthy to be jealous of ANYTHING someone has that you don't. It leaves you unhappy and unsatisfied with the life you have now. For me anyway, when I get focused on what other people have, it's never enough when I do get things.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My kids are grown now. So I have been threw every stage of kid hood. JMO, What is the rush? Babies are not fun.

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• IT is completely normal!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was before i had my daughter 3 yrs ago! I think its normal! even now after two i see a pregnant woman and feel a lil jealous cuz i miss the feeling of being pregnant!
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 9:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think it is perfectly normal, I do not think it is jealousy persay, I think it is just that you are anxious because you know you guys are going to be TTC pretty soon so the months may be dragging for you.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 9:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I used to be disappointed that I was not getting pregnant and after years of TTC, I have my little girl now. Its okay to want it to happen for you and see others and get disappointed. Just pray and everything will play out when its supposed to. Good luck!
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 11:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think it's really normal... We have been trying for 5 months for our second baby and it sees like EVERYONE I know is now pregnant... A girl I know from high school is on her 4th kid and she doesn't even take care of the first 3.... Breaks my heart...
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• its normal because i am having the same situation.
    jamesmomma10

Answer by jamesmomma10 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2010