What kind of birth control do you use and would you recommend it??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 9:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• i have the mirena iud and i would reccomend it. it did hurt getting it put in, but it has been fine ever since. it has taken away all the symptoms of my endometriosis so that is wonderful for me. i guess it depends on you and your situation (and also your insurance lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have the Nuva ring and I love it. Dh says he can feel it but it's not a problem.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• not depo provera well not for me i have high hormones anyway and so i took this and it made me crazy ahahahah i was such a phycho lol i reccoment a low dosage birth control pill called reclipson :) it regulated my periods amazingly and my periods got lighter
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 10:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have the paragard IUD and I really like it. It's not for you if you would be bothered by having a bit more discomfort than usual each month or if you already have heavy, crampy periods, though. I've always had light easy periods, so all it did to me was make them probably more like most women's periods. But it's soooo easy. Nothing to remember. It last for 10 years. And it's more effective than pills. And no hormones!! I am my normal self, with my regular ups and downs. : )
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Vasectomy, that is what my husband got and it works great :)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2010