I need help right away!

There was a suspicion that my hubby was messin around and my niece knew about it,she gave me some info,but i no she knows more. Well, she invited me to a party and just so happens it's at a club that I met my hubby at to pick up something. He's out right now, I don't no where, but i think my niece is sending me there to catch him in something. if I do catch him in something, I know i will snap! It's right by his job and i'm wondering, how did she pick this spot to have a party at, when she lives far from there. I want to go, but i think I am walking into troble. Should i go and maybe find out some truth, or not go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I would probably go.....the curiosity would be too much for me to not go....however, only if your suspicion is a strong one....otherwise, there's no point living that way, with a suspicious mind....it's a chaotic way of life, you'll always be setting traps.....but I do have to say, that yes, I would likely go.
    Anonymous

• go.... but be cool.... plan out what you would do ahead of time.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 9:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If you do catch him doing something he is not supose to be doing. What are you going to do with the information? Are you going to stay with him or leave him? If you have no intentions on leaving him. Do not go.

Answer by louise2 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If you are unsure and want to know, then go find out.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Go. Get it over with. Then put it to bed, whatever route you decide to go.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• WOW! If your Niece is having a party where she knows for sure your husband will be there with someone else; she should at least let you know what you are walking into- That is not a cool thing to do to you- Hopefully, your husband isn't doing anything wrong! Wishing you lots of luck-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• hope your instincts are wrong
    nothing sucks as much as a cheating partner

what do you want to do
    can you take a friend for support, and to drive home if things so badly
    do not drive if and when you are very upset

good luck, wish you the very best

been with a cheater, it hurts like hell
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I can't help but wonder why you get this impression that she wants you to catch your husband doing something he shouldn't be doing. Maybe it's a surprise party or something for you.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• go , see what you see , dont worry so much what anyone will think why you are there or why she picked that place , and stand tall.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Tough one. IF what you think is true, and I were your neice, I would want you to know but it would be really hard to tell a loved one that her husband is cheating. Put yourself in her shoes, and then talk to her, ask her if she knows more. Just make sure not to kill the messenger. I would have to go if it were me. Good luck.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010