Bottles ? What kind and why?

mama2jaybub

Asked by mama2jaybub at 9:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we use dr brown because the nipple is strong so in theory i could still nurse her after she got out of the NICU . didnt happen but she likes the bottles and i never switched to any other kind. we never had a problem with gas or anything! i pump and bottle all my BM so she still gets BM stupid nicu nurses ruined her nursing but thats a different story! lol they are pretty pricey but totally worth it if u have a baby with gas problems! my cousin LOVES them she wont use anything else!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We used Playtex Vent-Aire and loved them
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i also use the dr browns and i agree :)
    mama2jaybub

Comment by mama2jaybub (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Playtex Drop-ins. We loved them! they were easy to use, easy to clean and they were by far the best we tried!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Dr Browns! we had issues with gas and fussiness and it looked like colic was coming so we switched to soy formula and Dr Browns bottles and she turned into a different baby!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Playtex Drop-Ins! They simulate breastfeeding, you can squeeze the bag to get all the air out, the bags come pre-sterilized, they reduce colic, they are definitley the best bottles I would have to say. We have never had issues with colic or gas.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 10:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We use wee go glass bottles. dH won't let her have anything plastic.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I second that they are easy to clean, you just have to throw the bag in the trash and wash the bottles and nipples in soapy hot water.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 11:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I LOVED the Doc Brown bottles. My son was born 6 weeks premature, and he was ab;e to drink from them better than any other bottle. He never had gas, I rarely even had to burp him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i use cheap bottles for my 3 month old son just buy seperate nipples the slow flow
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010