Trick or Treat

Does it bug you when parents of babies T or T them for candy when there is no way they can eat it yet?

Shines3

Asked by Shines3 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• No, not really. I think the parents just want the kids to be able to join the fun of the holiday,.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• nope i do it!!! My baby is a yr old and taking him T & T with his older sis but when she was like 6 months i took her and i ate the candy!!! Why cant us mommies have treats too???
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 9:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• nope- if they are dressed up- it's all good :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No, I think Halloween is for everyone :) So what if the mom and dad eat the candy, as long as the little one is dressed up and not fussy. My kids loved going out for Halloween when they were very very young, the sights and sounds were interesting to them. But I didn't eat the candy, we gave it away.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• no i think the kids enjoy it at any age even if they cant have the candy yet they enjoy the sounds and the things they see
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• No, it doesn't. Heck, my dd is 5 and we dress up to take her out so a lot of people give her extra and tell her to share with us or else hand us candy and point out that everyone in costume gets a treat :) I love our neighborhood during the holidays.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• No it doesn't
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 8:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2010