Would you do this if it meant saving your child?

This is totally random. If your child had an illness and you didn't have the money to pay for any of his/her medical bills would you have sex with a stranger if there was a guarentee that they would cover all costs? In this case your childs illness is time sensitive. Would you do this if this meant going against your morals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't wrap my mind around this ever happening, but for the sake of the hypothetical if I had tried to get money elsewhere and couldn't, then yeah, but does that guarantee a full recovery?? I mean my child would have to be cured first then when the bill comes yeah I could suffer ten minutes or so.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• there is little i would NOT do to save my child's life or make sure he was fed and clothed. however, in america there is no reason to resort to SEX to pay a medical bill. there are a million things to look in to for help.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• NO!!! Doctors have to treat patients even if you dont have the money!!!!!! I would never do that I would rather be broke as I am now!!!!
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 9:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No. Never in a million years. Not when there are thousands of organizations that would help you in a heartbeat,and not ask something that vulgar of you.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 9:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I live in Canada and have free health care so the question is moot.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If I had absolutely no other way to pay for treatment, I sure would.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If it meant saving my child's life you better believe it! I'll make sure a condom is used. I'll do anything to save my children's lives.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i would have sex with 10, 20, 50..i would charge them for whatever the cost was to cover the medical expenses..anything i had to do sure
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Without a doubt and without hesitation! There is nothing (and I repeat...NOTHING) I would not do to save my daughter's life
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No way. God will provide a way to take care of my baby without me having to sell myself for it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010