What are you thankful for this year?

I know it's' a little early, but Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. What are you thankful for this year?

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 9:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My family...my husband and babies. I know, everyone says that, but I am truly thankful for them everyday of my life.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My family and my husband coming home from his third deployment.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• That I am still alive.

Answer by louise2 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I am thankful that after 20+ years, relatives from my mother's side of my family found me via Facebook. I am thankful they invited us to my uncle's 60th birthday party and we had a complete reconnection to the point that I spent a weekend at one of my cousin's house. We are spending Thanksgiving with my uncle. It means a lot to me because my mother died when I was 14 and I lost contact with relatives. My children are able to finally grasp the idea of an extended family. Of course I am thankful for the family I have, the home we live in, and that my husband is not deployed this year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• A Healthy Family.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i am so thankful for my children and my husband. i can honestly say they mean the world to me. i am also thankful for our house, and my husband's job, but if my kids were not here all of that would be meaningless
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You name it! My family, my health, my Salvation,and relationship with God, the church we attend, my brothers and sisters in Christ. God is just so good, it's hard to put just a few in this post.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 10:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my new car.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Kevonsmom, awesome news. Third deployment, wow. Tell him thank you for me. I'm thankful for all he and his fellow military men and women do for us.
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Izsarejman, what a blessing to be reconnected with family. Enjoy!
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010