What is your favorite face moisturizer?

Shines3

Asked by Shines3 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use this stuff from the Dollar Tree...I saw it on Dr.Oz he was talking about cheap beauty secrets and he said as long as it had vitamen E it was what you wanted and so i tried it and it is exactly like Oil of Olay and for a buck!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oil of Olay.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I use the Dr. Miracles acne kit and it comes with moisturizer, i like it and you only have to use a little bit and doesn't leave you all dry feeling.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• avon
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i love the olay total effects fragrance free one. i have sensative skin and it works great on getting rid of fine lines and large pores! it costs like $12 /tube and you can get it pretty much anywhere lol. i have dry skin in the cool weather and it works great!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief--a lot of moisturizers break my skin out, but this one doesn't. It moisturizes really well, but doesn't feel greasy at all. It's more like a gel than a cream. A little pricey compared to some I've used from other stores, but I try to buy when the department stores have promotions so I feel like I got my money's worth by getting some free bonus products with the purchase.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i swear by Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. it's pricey, but it's worth every penny. it's long-lasting and moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy. i've been using it since pre-baby when i had combination dry-sensitive skin, and it's still good now that my skin is oily-sensitive...
    Reni-Witch-Baby

Answer by Reni-Witch-Baby at 7:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Hope in a jar!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Oil of Olay.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010