New Verizon phone?

I'm looking to upgrade my phone. I have service with Verizon. I don't want a phone that requires the $30 data package but I can do the $10 data package. I've leaning toward the Samsung Reality. Anyone have or had that phone? Any other suggestions?

marshalynn67

Asked by marshalynn67 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I am a total blackberry addict.
    I cant help you unless you like blackberry..LoL
    I literally dont know much else about any other phone!
    Good luck though!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 10:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't know about that one, but I do have the LG Chocolate Touch. It's a multi-media phone and only requires a $10 data package. My son even told me I picked out a good phone and I did my homework before I decided on it. It's really easy to use and not at all complicated like most phones. My Daughter got the Samsung Omnia and it took her a while to get used to it and it required a $30 data package. Also, the ringers are loud on my phone, I guess that's what you should expect when you get a multi-media phone.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• The LG's are good phones. DO NOT GET AN OMNIA....i have one and its horrible. THe lady at the verizon store told me when I went to upgrade my husbands that the Omnias were bad. Ive heard the LG Env Touch is a good one.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 12:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have a rogue. Large touch screenand slide open text. Love it.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010