What amuses you the most about this website and the people here?

I think people's ignorance and stupidity amuse me the most. I won't go into details or give examples, in case someone reads it who has said that kind of thing lol. Oh, and I also think it's hilarious when someone votes someone down because that person gave a real answer, or a definition or something, and someone who disagrees with the subject doesn't like it. People are childish, I guess. I wish that OPs answers could be voted down, because I think it would be funny seeing how many I get sometimes lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you, a lot of ignorance, stupidity and biogotry.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Lots of conceited answers.
    And lots of name-calling .
    The most amusing thing is the bad spelling and grammar and usage shown by the people who think they are sooooo intelligent. And the backtracking....hehe.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think it is funny that some ladies get really mad when you do not agree with them. You do not answer their post the way they wanted you to. that is funny to me.

Answer by louise2 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'll go with how stupid people can be. I mean really...they can be so stupid sometimes.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It does not amuse mue, as much as floors me, at the amount of bullying that goes on, we are all from different walks of life, and we all have different views, and for the most part won't agree, but the only thing at that point is to agree to disagree.
    BirthMomof2

Answer by BirthMomof2 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh, how easy it is to rile some people, then just sit back and watch them tie it on. There are a few, all you have to do is answer,they see your name,and it's on! Very amusing, and entertaining. Pathetic that's what a Mother would do in front of her children, but amusing and entertaining nonetheless.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 10:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• anonymous posting is what amuses me the most. really? you want to be anonymous because you care what people think about you? hold up.. people you will probably NEVER MEET in your life none-the-less.. pretty entertaining to me. lol that's my two cents. i could go on and on... but i only have 2 cents, i spend the rest on my coffee from panera earlier :) <3
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i like their off the wall Q and A's. lol
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 10:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm going to bump you just for being honest and not hiding behind the ANON button!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Debate between bottles and breastfeeding
    didine995

Answer by didine995 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2010