Please don't bash me-As of now I no longer trust my husband and don't know what to do.

I'm so angry. My husband is selfish, and lying to me. I have no problem with him having beer on the weekend or A BEER after work. But he has been hiding beer in the back of the fridge when we don't have money for it. Lying to me about how many beers he's had in one night, like I'm stupid. I came home last night from work. He was passed out on the couch and my 4yo was putting his hat on and putting a blanket on him. The house was foul, and the dogs were running loose. Then I found out he had been drinking and he went and picked up my kids from daycare!!!!! I want to slap him so bad right now, instead I'm here talking to you guys. I could have lost my kids if he got pulled over. I'm so, so angry. Where do I go from from here? Do I make him leave for awhile? What?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he needs help. Do you have family or riends that can help you get him help.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• He needs help. If he refuses to get help you need to find friends or family that will help out with the kids, but I would not leave them with him. Good luck.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• He definitely needs help. Talk to him and let him know how you feel. Encourage him to get help. If he won't then one of you may need to leave for him to understand.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh mama I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how helpless you must feel right now. Is he generally trustworthy and just lying about this one thing, or overall do you not trust him? If it is just this one thing I think he needs help, and ya, in the meantime make him go away so he realizes how serious you are and that may be the wake up call he needs. If he lies to you about other stuff then he is a liar and you just can't trust him. I hope everything works out ok for you. Best of luck and God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• you definatly need to talk to him (when he is sober). that is a big deal picking up the kids after drinking! he needs to realize how wrong that is!!! talk to him or maybe he can talk to someone else?
    daisymouse1

Answer by daisymouse1 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• He usually doesn't lie. And he always comes clean. He loves his kids and takes care of them too! We are really broke and struggling to get through every week. I have no family or friends who can pick up my kids from daycare. And I work afternoon until late. I may have to quit my job now, to keep my kids safe. Which means we will also be evicted and things will get shut off. We already shut down TV, phone, and other small things. Don't eat out. No extras.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• WOW! I am So Sorry your husband put your kids in Danger & made you lose All Trust in him- i have no doubt that you are really Freaking Out right now- You have every right to- i would tell him his only option to make this right with you & your kids is to get Help with his Alcohol Problem- When you go as far as putting your kids in Danger- it's a Problem- If he is willing to get Help then i think you have a chance of getting through this- Wishing you lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• omg I'm so sorry! Sounds like he def needs help and a wake up call.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 10:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I wouldnt leave my husband for this. But he sure is out of his MIND to even be drunk driving, let alone drunk driving with HIS KIDS in the car. Get the man some help cause he def. needs it! record him sleeping and his kid taking care of him, hed prob. be embarressed and realize after looking at himself!
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't blame you one bit for not trusting him. You have every right for feeling that way. Doesn't he realize that the kids can be put in danger because of his actions. I would arrange something with the daycare to where if he shows up drunk that he can't take them. I know I couldn't live with myself if he was on the road and got in an accident while drinking. You and your kids don't need this, you and your kids safety is the main issue.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2010