Bored on Bottom

Ever since my boyfriend and I have had sex, I'm always on bottom. He would let me be on top whenever I chose to, but I feel we're not "sexually compatible" in that position. I had a partner prior to him, that was wider/more built and I had no problem being on top and keeping consistency when we had sex. I know it sounds like something off-the-wall but with my boyfriend now...I pretty much suck at being on top lol. I hate it because I don't want him doing the work all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• try Other postions, do doggy, or reverse cowgirl..thats my fav!!!!
    Anonymous

• Experiment with different positions. I like the reverse cowgirl also! If he's standing behind you, and you're on the bed you can do more work than him that way also.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Try bending over the sink in the bathroom or try the both of you getting on your knees face to face Or try riding him on the couch
    Anonymous

• The couch works great!! If your on bottom try having a leg or two over his shoulders. Have him stand and you on the bed and make like an "L" shape. Use a chair, doggy, reverse cowgirl, spooning. Get a book and dont be afraid to try something new! Not everything works so dont feel bad if it doesnt...
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008