Do you give

money to people begging in the middle of the street?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have. My favorite guy was the one that was holding a sign that said, "Why lie. Need beer." But more than money I give them food.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yes and one time i got so mad my husband always keeps a cup of chande in his can and this mas askes for change outside of walmart and my husband turned around and grabbed a big handfull of change and gave it to the homeless guy and u know what the prick did?? he looked thru them and started to throw the pennies on the ground and kept the rest of the change .. i made me so mad .. he must not have needed it that bad if he chunked the on the ground and he did it in front of us that was so ride
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have been asked once when I just came from a pizza place down town. I offered him the rest of my pizza, which was quite a bit. He did not want it so in my opinion he did not want it for the right reasons so no. Also I was in Washington years ago and a man asked me for money. I told him nicely to go sell his new Pump up Nike shoes (they were big then) if he needed money that bad. I love to help people in need but I rather give by food, clothing etc... no money that they can blow on booze or drugs.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010