Are there any exercises that I can do even, if I suffer from migraines?

I am trying to find some exercises, that if I do them, will help me in my weight loss journey, but not aggravate migraines I have, or trigger seizures, since I also have a seizure disorder, since the age of 4 days. I know, there is walking, but there is only so much of that you can do, before you look for a change. I would appreciate some kind guidance.

BirthMomof2

Asked by BirthMomof2 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i do not have exercise info
    but
    i used to have migraines alot
    took LAKE dyes out of my childs diet, and mine, and WOW my migraines went away
    for a test, a few days before my period, i ate lots of stuff with red 40, yellow 5 and blue 1 (artificial food dyes)
    and i had three day migraine

hope this helps, as i have no exercise info, if not you, maybe another migraine suffer will be helped by taking lake dyes out of their food diet
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ask your doctor what you could do. Have you tried swimming or water aerobics? Pilates or yoga?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• es, the simplest gest yoga poses sure!! i even did them when pregnant! look some up online and print out and just copy them -- yoga relives stress, opens circulation, improves balance and posture... i used to instruct for four years!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• How about Tai chi?? I've been a migraine sufferer for 31 years! I sympathise with you! How they've ruined my life! I get them still and now am battling so much worse! I hope you find what helps you! I wish for the cure for this too! Best of luck! Sending you my healing Well wishes!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• For this question, my best answer would be to consult your doctor, especially if you have medical problems (seizures, migraines, etc.).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010