Weekend plans?

What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? I'm going to be doing mostly chores around the house, spending time with family. Church on Sunday. Nothing real special going on, but its nice to have hubby home this time instead of him working.

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 10:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bday party and some fall fun
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 10:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Just chillin ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Fright Fest tomorrow with my daughter (if weather permits) and my husband wants to drive all the way down to Indiana to go to a haunted house.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i'm going up to nj to see my sister so we can get pictures of all of our kids done and we're giving that to pop pop for christmas present! (plus i'll order some for christmas cards lol) but it kinda stinks that i can't tell my dad we'll be there because then the cat will be out of the bag lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Try to get my baby girl to sleep
    Keely625

Answer by Keely625 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Having a day date with the hubby while DS stays with his Mimi, on Saturday. Then Sunday is church and naps! FUN FUN
    miracle2009

Answer by miracle2009 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm going to be doing heaps of homework this weekend :( I have one or two midterms next week.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• workin
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Slept in this morning, went to WalMart for a few things, cooked dinner, did a little laundry, watched a movie with hubby and now he's having his COD time and I'm having my CM time. Tomorrow will be sleeping in with hubby (he works on Saturday so he can't sleep in with me) and laundry most of the day. Dexter tomorrow night and then it's bedtime to start my weekly grind
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2010