Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

is there a way to get arrest and incarceration records for someone for free?

im in Madison County in Indiana if that helps


Asked by mamagee1218 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 17 (3,863 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Most states have a public database online. Call the county jail and ask if they have one.

    Answer by matthewscandi at 3:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • perhaps?

    Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 10:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

  • google circuit court of Indiana. In Wisconsin, there is the ccap website to look it up.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

  • I do not know if you can get records here but check out
    It shows registered sex offenders... This one is for California but I am sure they have one for your state.. ??

    Answer by Mamaj6 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2010