How can you answer a Q annon. ?

obviously i can ask a q annon. but how can i answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can answer when you reach level 16 and unlock the feature. Before that, you can only ask anon.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Good question but I do not have a good answer!
    Keely625

Answer by Keely625 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• you can not until you get to a certain level
    bat says 16, sounds liket the magic number, it was so long ago, i do not remember
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Once you reach a certain level, PP said 16 so I am going to have to take her word for it because I don't remember, a little box underneath the "Post Your Answer" button will appear with "Answer anonymously (0 credits)" next to it. Just check the box and you are answering anonymously.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Here's the link to the Phi Beta Mama group and the post that has the first 16 levels and what you unlock.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• BAT I'm glad you clarified it because I was going to have to reply "are you serious? You just check the little box under the answer box that says 'Answer anonymously' " Now I don't have to be so condescending LOL
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2010