Would you....

Would you sleep in a haunted house? Not the fun ones put out every year, but a place reputed to be haunted?

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 10:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Deffffff not. That kind of stuff scares the s$%t outta me lol
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Maybe. I would at least give it a chance and if I could not bare it I would pack up and leave
    Keely625

Answer by Keely625 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I grew up in a haunted house, so yes, yes, yes I would. And the last house we lived in had a spirit. He liked coffee. A lot. In the middle of the night when everyone was asleep.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Maybe not sleep, but I would definitely spend the night! Well, actually I have slept in a haunted house many times, since almost every house I've ever stayed in was haunted lol. But as far as houses I'm not familiar with, I don't know if I would be sleeping.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I believe I grew up in a haunted house. I like being scared but that is really scary. I would consider doing it if I did not have kids and I was not alone. I would also leave it became too much for me.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• QueenMomma, I'd love to hear more about the coffee loving spirit! That tickles me!
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! Lol! I don't like being scared. I do believe in ghosts, and if one ever tried "communicating" with me, I'd deal with it as it came...but I def. wouldn't go looking for it!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• In the middle of the night, we would wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. And the closer we got to the kitchen where the coffee pot was, the stronger the smell would get. But everytime, the pot was neither on nor had coffee in it. It happened once every few months. It was awesome smelling, and always made me want coffee, even at 3 in the morning!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010