Does anyone remember...

90p-There was a Halloween show back in the late 70's I believe (yep, dating myself, lol!) with Judd Hirsch as a vampire and there was a witch, and a werewolf. There wasn't going to be a Halloween because the witch was refusing to fly across the moon. The vampire kept trying to convince her and he turned himself into a teeny tiny bat. Anyone remember that? I'd love to get a copy of it and see it again.

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 11:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• sorry....don't remember???
    miracle2009

Answer by miracle2009 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't have a clue. Do you happen to remember what actors/actresses were in it? Maybe try looking up their filmography on imdb.com. Other than that, I can't do anything else to help except give you this bump.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I know Judd Hirsch from Taxi was in it.. Thanks for the advice to look on imdb.com.
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have no idea... I did a search but nothing is coming up that fits that description. Is it a TV show or a movie???
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• "the Halloween that almost wasn't"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316318/
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Thank you, kameka! That''s it! Awesome.
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No, sorry

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think I've seen it, but I'm not sure. I'm an '80s baby, but it seems like I saw that on one of the Halloween marathons when I was a kid.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well alrighty then.... I do think I had heard of it, but not sure I ever watched it :-).... this was a fun question! Thanks!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Man, I wish I could find a copy of it and watch it. it's' too cute. Maybe make a night of watching that and Garfield's Halloween and Bugs Bunny's halloween special. I have Garfield, would love to get Bugs Bunny.,
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010