NEED SOME IDEAS

I want to paint my belly bump for halloween but I dont know what to do I had an idea but Im not sure if I like it or not lol its painting my tummy as a pumpkin and wearing green stretchy shorts and a black or brown sports bra but I dont know need some ideas anyone want to help me figure it out?

MaccysMommy09

Asked by MaccysMommy09 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ONE IDEA I SAW THAT WAS CUTE WAS A GIRL DRESSED UP IN ALL WHITE N PUT BUNNY EARS ON AND PAINTED HER STOMACH LIKE AN EASTER EGG.

IF U CAN DRAW WELL TRY DRESSING UP AS A MONSTER AND DRAW ON YOUR STOMACH LIKE SOMEONE IS IN THERE......
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think the pumpkin idea is adorable but the bunny and the monster sounds great too. You could wear all blue and paint a fish tank scene on your belly.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Paint a bomb or grenade and be "about to pop"
    Paint a rabbit or other small animal and dress in slinky green or brown clothes and be a snake that swallowed an animal
    Paint green circle and dress all in green/brown and be the "pea in a pod"
    Wear shiny nylon boxers, a sports bra, buy some cheap kids boxing gloves to hang around your neck...paint bruises all over your body and go as "knocked up"
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2008