if u feel like u need to vomit for whatever reason.. will u make your self get sick to feel better or will u fight it?

if i feel like im going to puke .. i will make myself just to get it over with.. im not sure if this IS; was a good idea.. bc i felt sick abt an hour ago. really yucky so i made myself throw up.. twice now.. and i still feel nauseuos.. i think it only made me feel worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• fight it!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would rather throw up than feel like I need to. I've always wished I could make myself.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• To clarify... I didn't read the whole question, lol!!! I always fight it! I hate to throw up, even if I am going to feel better after. I just can't do it! :-)

I hope you feel better soon
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I usually fight it as long as I can. I hate throwing up soooooo much. Just yesteday I was sick to my stomach from 4pm and I fought it until after 8 when the kids were in bed. Ugh.. feel better!
    kmstockwell

Answer by kmstockwell at 11:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had a horrible memory of my father forcing his finger down my throat when I was really little. He wanted me to get it all out so he could go to bed. I fight it till its coming out if need be. I was traumatized!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I won't make myself by inducing it, but when that feeling is inevitable, I think of something like food or the last time I got sick and what caused it and psyche myself into throwing up. It's like I have to get that poison out and even sticking my head in the toilet triggers something that makes me sick when I am sick.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Fight it all the way!
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I make myself throw up. Not by sticking my finger down my throat, i just think to myself okay, do it, and it just comes out. Usually after that, I feel way better, but holding it in sucks.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Helll, NO! I fight it for as long as I can. Throwing up is awful! I hate throwing up. I haven't thrown up since I had the flu in 1994!
    WHen I was pregnant with my first baby,I threw up all day and night until I was 4 months along and I swore I would avoid it as long as I could. I did. It isn't good to throw up. DOn't do it!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh=---by the way, I had my first baby in 1967 and I only threw up about twice after that.LOL. I really do fight it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010