Does anyone else get tired of the negativity on some answers, along with questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• I don't like to be negative when I answer I question. I like to be factual or empathetic when it comes to health questions. I won't answer questions that are blatant troll questions or what I perceive as a perv question. With politics, I don't like to get into bitch bash fests. And I don't resort to name calling when I answer questions.

There are a lot of mature women on here. And there are a lot of assholes on here. It's the internet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have a problem with Anonymous. I try very hard to not be negative, but it's hard to tell who is legit and who is just a perv on here Trolling.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I see too many people who are so upset that others don't agree with them or give them the answers they want to hear that they get angry and start name-calling . That doesn't seem fair.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• confusedi have no answer, just a cute little green girl scratching her head

good night all, time for a good book and warm covers

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Nope. Everyone has their own opinions and I like hearing them.

If I keep my eyes and ears open, I just may learn something that I did not know.

There's always room for that in my world!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes! People have the right to their opinions but still. I think people should respect other ppls Q + A's, if nice.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm with dancinintherain, it's hard to bite your tongue on some questions like people who ask questions about their 3rd abortion or the 'am i pregnant' ones we see time and time again. They're either trolls, or really dense people. Oh and can't stand the 'holier than thou' mothers who think they're the mother of the year and you're a useless twit because you don't breast feed or because you use cloth diapers. They need to be brought down off their high horse.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It would depend on what kind of negativity. If it's someone's opinion, they have a right to it. But if they are putting others down because of their questions or answers, then it gets really old...
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2010