How long did it take you to get pregnant IF you had to try at all?

Simonsmama

Asked by Simonsmama at 7:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With Goldie, it took us two years of not being on birth control, then I started charting my Basal Body Temp and *seriously* trying and it took two months after that.
    Then, when Goldie was 7 months old, we started trying for #2 and got pregnant the first month, so Goldie & Rosie are 16 months apart. We thought it might take awile, but nope!
    MarigoldsMama

Answer by MarigoldsMama at 8:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• It took us over 3 years until we got pregnant. However, there were long periods of times (usually 6 months) every now and then when we were apart --- my hubby's in the military.
    proudmama2772

Answer by proudmama2772 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• DH has been with me for 9 months and then gone for three months every year the whole four years we've been married. Still TTC. =(
    ciejsgirl

Answer by ciejsgirl at 7:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• 10 years.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• we decided one night we wanted to try and have a baby(I had been told the week before that I would never be able to get pregnant, so we decided to just try and if it happened it was a blessing and if not - then we would deal with it later)....i got pregnant that night(i just knew the next day) well that pregnancy failed....so we started trying again in January and it took about a month and a half....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 7:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• We started last june and was preggo by august. I really suggest Ovalution Preditor Test. We used those the month i got preggo.
    kenedygrace06

Answer by kenedygrace06 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I had never been on the pill before. I went on the pill 3 months before my husband and i got married. I didnt want to get pregnant right before we got married plus i thought if i regulated my period with the pill i would have a better chance after we married. I went of the pill dec 25th and found out i was pregnant on April 11th. Then after i lost the baby we decided to try again. It took us a year of non stop trying to finally get pregnant again!
    Tamara_Fisher

Answer by Tamara_Fisher at 8:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I stopped the pill in May & got PG in June. It really took us no time the 2nd time around as well.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 8:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• it took us 7 months! good luck if you are trying
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• IN THE END OF JANUARY WE DECIDED TO STOP TAKING THE PILL~&WE GOT PREGNET FIRST WEEK OF MARCH!!!! :)~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 8:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2008