Is this wrong?

my husband left me almost 3 months ago . He told me he wanted a divorce, but hasnt filed yet. Since hes been gone, I recently met someone Im getting to know and Im really starting to like this guy. I was at the book store when I met him, I was having coffee and he came up and started talking to me. We really hit it off, he knows my situation, and we have just been talking via email and text. Is this wrong, since Im not divorced? Ive begged my husband a number of times to try to work it out with me and he says no, theres no point, he cant stay married to me. So am i wrong to be getting interested in this other guy? We havent met up since the night we met in b and n. Its been about 2 weeks. Its nothing pyshical, we are just talking about ourselves, our kids, just getting to know each other.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• NOT WRONG TO ME AT ALL SINCE UR HUBBY LEFT YOU...SO IF HE DONT FILE THEN YOU SHOULD AND TELL HIM YOU ARE FILEING CUZ YOU HAVE MOVED ON....I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG...DONT FEEL BAD AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW ONE
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Heck No. I would say Good For You! I also would tell you to maybe start the initiation of the divorce..
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i think it might cause more drama for (if and when) the divorce. i would def keep it just at tlking until things are offical. good luck
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 11:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think you're fine, but I would file for that divorce. most of the time the person who does the filing does better in the divorce...or so my lawyer told me.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• not wrong , your hubby is probly doin way more than that.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• That could look bad for you during the divorce---it could look like adultery even if it isn't and your husband could get everything going his way if he gets a really good divorce lawyer. You need to take care of yourself and find a divorce lawyer NOW. If you want to see the new guy, just talk at the bookstore and make sure you don't look like you are involved with someone else while still legally married!
    Good luck!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't think it's wrong. He's the one that wants the divorce so why are you feeling guilty? Since you are already getting to know somebody, I think it's great. It shows that you are moving on with your life, and you should be proud of yourself. Since you are getting along with this guy, what more can you ask for? Just don't move it along too fast, take it slow.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• In most states there is now "no fault" divorce....which means that adultery doesn't even matter in a divorce. You just file irreconcilable differences. The only fighting that will be done is over property and child custody. check the rules for your state.

Good luck, be happy!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• you go girl.. its not wrong .. he left u and now u met someone . thats wonderful . try it out good luck
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• not at all .. goodluck, relax and have fun x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2010