I HATE this in bed... adult content

Oral sex. I hate giving and recieving. It's not that it doesn't feel good I just think EW it is nasty to be putting your mouth on that. DH LOVES to give and gets carried away and it's all slobbery and gross but I let him because he likes to do it... anyone understand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• h , i understand , i dont care for it either.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Ati.
    Sorry but that is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I've never met a man that wanted to put his dick in someones mouth out of trust. It was because he wanted to feel pleasure for himself. Nothing more. And many men will let practically anyone with a mouth blow them. Thats nice that you think that way. But I don't buy it for a second.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yes i really dont care for it either but id rather recieve then give im just not into that much anymore
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh yes. I don't like giving or receiving. I also agree, its not that it doesn't feel good.. Eventually. But to be honest I could get myself off in under a minute, I don't want to wait 40 minutes of slobbery mess. Saliva makes me want to vomit. So do dirty balls. I don't care how fresh out of the shower my DH is.. They are still balls in my face. No thank you.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I understand and it's okay to feel that way. I don't share your feelings, but in interest of keeping you and your husband happy, I suggest a change in your perspective. Those parts you're grossed out by are the genesis of life, of pleasure, of sexual human connection. They are beautiful and special and lovely. They are sacred. The fact that your husband lets your mouth (you know, with your TEETH) anywhere near his penis is testament to how much he loves and trusts you, and his returning the oral sex is testament to his desire to give you pleasure so that he can make you feel good, connect to you, show you love.

There is so much goodness that comes with human sexuality. Try to see past the slobbery, messy part and see the act for what it is. Worship of your relationship, your sexuality, your love, your trust and the divine that is housed in both of you.

Hope this helps!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• nope, cant say that i agree.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I use to feel that way, I do not care if I get it because I do feel weird. As for giving, I use to have an issue with it but with relationships that lasted awhile I perfected it and i actually feel sexy doing it now.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i love oral giving and getting
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yeah, I don't do either. I know what comes out of those things... Just sayin' To each their own I guess!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i wish my hubby would give me oral, lol.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 12:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2010