simple explination

Ok, I don't have much time left to decide on who to vote for. I have gone to sites and I really just want yes or no answers to my questions. Don't bash me. I don't understand all the terms and stuff like others. so if you have rude comments go away. I just need to know if there is a site that is simple and easy to read.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• zfacts.com
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Well, simple explanations are hard to find. So much is based on guesses of how things will work in the future. The best one I've found is www.votesmart.org but it still gets a little long winded.
    Feel free to send me a list of questions. I'll do my best to answer them honestly even when it is not in favor of "my" candidate. Like you said, you need honest info to make the best choice for YOU.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The moms ahead of me answered your question, I just want to say you go girl!! That's awesome you're looking for facts to make YOUR OWN decision!!! For someone who admits you don't know alot of terms and all, you got it more intelligence then the most educated here!

Anonymous

• factcheck.org is very fair to both sides
    Anonymous

• I applaud you for your interest in learning the issues.
    govtrack.us.congress let's you see their voting record.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 3:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• www.vajoe.com has a little quick quiz you can take. You can rate the issues that matter to you, and ignore the ones that don't matter or you can read their simple quick explanation and then make a decision. It takes less than 10 minutes and will give you a percentage as to how much you agree with each of the candidates, including 3rd party candidates. Good luck mama!
    cait030507

Answer by cait030507 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2008