knocked up on purpose...

why would a woman do such a thing?

I didnt do it, but I know a woman who got pregnant on purpose by someone i know for many years.

I just want to know why a woman would do it. If -you- did it, please tell me why. I'm just trying to understand it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well how does your friend even know it's his? If she's willing to lie about BC and holy condoms then she's not above sleeping around, in my opinion.......Tell him to wait the 9 months then get a paternity test ASAP!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• im not sure what you mean, was the person trying to trap the guy?
    Anonymous

• Yes, lied to him that she is on bc pill but wasnt. Also put holes in the condoms. And thats getting pregnant on purpose. Right?
    Anonymous

• No. She trapped him. She knew that he did not want to have kids. So she put holes in the condoms and lied to him about the BC pill.
    Anonymous

• maybe she really really really wanted to have a baby. didnt matter who with, and why pay for invitro fertilization when she already has someone willing to have sex with her and not wear a condom. or she may of felt her clock was a ticking, and yes some women think a man will not leave if she gets pregnant but there are guys out there who feel the same way. oh youre pregnant great now we get married.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 2:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• She is only 23, never had a job. Was always depending on her husband. My friend told me they used condoms. Her condoms. I believe him, because he always said he never wanted to have kids, she knew that. She also told my friend that she is on BC pill, which is a lie. I dont really know how to help my friend. He is distraught.

But her "plan" didnt work out well. He left her. I'm just trying to help him somehow. Not sure what to tell him though to make him feel better.
    Anonymous

• This is a tough one, IDK. Is there a chance he might come around about being a dad? Does he know she did this on purpose? If not, what do you think he would say and how do you think he'd react? Either way, I think he has a right to know because he'll be responsible for paying child support to her for the baby.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• my brother's gf did this. she was moving out of state with her mom(keep in mind they are 16 and 15) and my brother said they were going to have to break up. So, she didn't like that answer, and told him she was still on her pill.

She has basically ruined my brother's life.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Are they married?
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• No, they are not married. They dated for only 2 months. She cheated on her husband with this friend of mine. He hopes that this child she is pregnant with (about 7months along or so already) isnt his. But he has to wait a few more months until they can do a paternity test.

She used him only as a sperm donor, thats what she said afterwards. ... after he found out she is not on birth control and since they also used condoms every time im guessing that she either made holes in them or if he gets lucky the child wont be his. She knew that he doesnt want to have kids. But i guess she doesnt care.

I just feel so sorry for him, that he got trapped by her so badly. A child something so beautiful, but it needs to be wanted by both of the parents and this poor baby will only be there because the mother only cared about her own priorities and needs/wants.
    Anonymous