My 21 month old used to sleep like a champ! Im talking 8:30pm-9:00am. Lately I cant get her to sleep till after 12:30 am..someone please help!!!

mommysophia367

Asked by mommysophia367 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Unfortunately I don't have too many words of wisdom for you. My daughter went through a phase like that that lasted about 7 months!! It was torture! But I still kept my routine the same.. dinner, bath, stories, and tucked her in. I'd go in and check on her every 15 minutes or so and when I did let her out into the living room with me I made it as boring as possible. Lights down low, no kiddy shows on the TV, no snacks or sugary drinks..only water. It was a tiresome schedule but eventually she grew out of it!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Is she cutting her 2year molars early? Might check into that...if so give her some motrin before bedtime.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010