If u have a tatoo or two what is your favorite one?

I have two ,one says gemini

leahc

Asked by leahc at 2:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have 3 my fav is my sons name on my ancle. Im goin to get another soon as i have this baby. THeir dad does tattoos so I got the hook up lol.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i have 5 & i can't tell you which one i like the best. They all represent something to me. pink rose for oldest daughter, butterfly for youngest daughter, i love dolphins so i have a dolphin & i have a tribal rose (my 1st tat) to me that was independence & i have love music so i have a band around my ankle of music with the words "Hard as a rock." (couple of meanings to that for me. I want 3 more after that I'm done.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 2:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have 14....my fav is my half sleeve. it's a 56 buick roadmaster
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have one. It is a sea turtle with a hawaiian flower and the islands on his back. I love because we got married there and visit every summer.

ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 2:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have 7 and my favorite is the one around my belly button. HOWEVER with that being said it seems to me as of late it is A LOT bigger than when I originally got it done...*laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have one..it just continues to grow..lol. My favorite is the large backpiece I have. It is a garden with a Phoenix rising
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Mine would be the one I have on my ring finger. On the inside of my left ring finger I have my fiance's name tattoed in very fancy script writing. It came out great and I don't regret it. I look at it, and still love it everyday.
    KatieMommy9303

Answer by KatieMommy9303 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have 4, my favorites are the ones for my sons...I have their names w/their footprint & bday. After that one is the moon & star one I have on my lower back
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have 7 but my favorite is my daughters footprints from the day she was born, they took them right off of the birth certificate, and I have them on the top of my right foot.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have 2, I love both of them. I have a gator with fairy wings on my left calf and I have stars on my left palm. We call the one on my hand my "sticker" people just think I got bored and drew some stars. hehehe
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008