If you could invent something, what would it be?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt say this is really an invention..but I do think its a great idea... I wish there was a coffee house/lounge for us moms that had free daycare..kind of like some gyms do. It would be nice to sit and sip coffee and talk with friends without the kiddos running wild lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• ear plugs that really work....lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Ctink- I agree wholeheartedly and I've thought of this myself. Maybe we could go into business together!
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Haha I assure you we would be rich in no time!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• A magical machine that would give you money each time you needed it. Imagine...imagine...
    warmcoffee

Answer by warmcoffee at 2:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Ohhh I like the coffee/daycare idea, and the magic money machine!! lol

I would say a teleport-type machine... Get to see family/friends from far away and see the world for free, and FAST!! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Ink-Freak, I'm right there with you! I have to sleep with ear plugs because hubby needs the TV on to sleep and he uses headphones so I can have as much quiet as possible but he can't sleep with them on his head so he puts them on his pillow next to his head and I can still hear them as if they were on my head
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2010