Curious for opinions?

My boyfriend and I haven't been intimate for almost 4 months. He's been stressed with work, and by the time he gets off, he's tired. I recently started working again, and am going to school, while raising our son at the same time. Needless to say, we both have the desire, but not really the energy. Tonight we were fooling around, but nothing actually happened. He just got excited really early, so I wouldn't consider it sex. Anyway, after that happened, he said he wasn't used to it happening that quickly, since we hadn't done it in a long time, and that that was proof he wasn't getting it somewhere else because he thought I might think that. I asked him one time before, so that's what he was referring too. He's not the type to cheat, so why say that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Because you asked him that before. If i'm reading this right.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• he said that because you have accused him in the past
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I never met a man who was too tired to have sex... somethings going on sweetheart.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Poor guy, like you said he has been stressed and now this happens to him, he isn't cheating on you but he may need his ego stroked. Don't make a big deal out of it, I am sure he is embarrassed enough, if he isn't the type to cheat then that is something that I definitely wouldn't bring up ever again unless I SERIOUSLY thought he was cheating.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• my hubby does this too, stress and work can cause a lot of problems, gl
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• He isn't. At all.He only has one female friend, and they don't have feelings for each other. After it happened, he apologized and said he was embarrassed that it happened.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• o wow 4 mnths n nothing that sure would have me thinkn he unloading some were else cus men always want sex no matter how tired they are or at least mine does lol
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My guess is he's worried that you think he's cheating b/c you asked once before. And as far as being too tired/stressed it can happen to men just as easily as women, despite what anyone else will say. Maybe you should consider setting aside a weekend just for the two of you... or maybe set aside an hour or two everyday. It doesn't have to be sexual, but some de-stress time where you can focus on each other instead of work/ school/ kids. My husband and I save at least one day every week for just us. Sometimes we never get out of bed ;-) but most of the time we just go for a drive/walk and talk about whatever. These days have led to us finding some stuff we like to do together too that we may never have started otherwise. i.e. I found out that he likes to help me in the kitchen so we started canning and cooking together. Lessens my workload at home & now if neither of us want to cook we just open up something we canned.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• because u asked him before, uve doubted him once so now hes gonna think u always will
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• not always blabbermouth
    san78