What tattoos do you have?

Any regrets? Any future tattoo plans?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got a few and love all the ones i got NEVER have had a regret on my ink...and i want a bunch more till my whole back sides and arm is cover...yeahhhh
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• big lily on my right hip. its gorgeous and def dont regret it ...yet haha
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• btw i have my kids names and my skulls
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• None, can't think of anything I want on me for the rest of my life. Really it"s just not for me.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have 7 total and i regret all but 2 i do plan on getting one more and one covered up. my problem is i got most of them when i was underage. I actually like body art but believe you should wait until u r sure it is something you want 4 the rest of ur life
    momlovesnate

Answer by momlovesnate at 1:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have one that is a tribal butterfly. It has my name made into the wings on each side( mirror imaged).
    Mikala24

Answer by Mikala24 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have a rose across the back of my neck I want to get removed at some point. I have a treble clef of my shoulder blade in the same spot where one of my best friends had one. She and I sang together in high school, and she died in a car accident 2 moths after we graduated. I also have a dolphin on my lower back that I love (before those were "tramp stamps").
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i have 1 tattoo and i plan on getting another one in remembrance of my son and one for my daughter
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I don't have any. I'm not planning on getting any.  But, you never know...

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 2:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i have 11. or 10. um.. let me go through them lol...

1. lower back (18th birthday. cross with a rose - don't regret it, it has a meaning and a purpose)
    2. between shoulder blades ("bleeding sun" play on words,sun with a drop of blood below it, i designed it)
    3. back of neck (fleur de lis - in memory of new orleans after katrina)
    4. left bicep (rainbow female symbol - it sucks, but i don't regret it. i like the idea behind it)
    5. right forearm ("believe" written in script)
    6. right forearm (kanji for "believe")
    7. inside of left wrist (flower - matching tattoos with my best friend of 16 years)
    8. top of right foot (stars and moon)
    9. inside of right ankle (kanji for "beauty")
    10. over my heart (symbol for "ohm")

yup, guess i have 10. i lose track almost regularly... my next tattoo will be my son's footprints.
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 4:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2010